We are a United States International Company with partnership relations with EnerGroup MX. a Mexican based refining company with offices in the United States and throughout Mexico. We are in the business of buying and selling of Minerals, Petroleum Coke, Petro Chemical products and Nationally recognized in our industry for technically advanced fuels and numerous patented petro. chemical additives.
NeoM LLC & EnerGroup incorporates the most innovative and brilliant chemical and petroleum engineers from around the world with decades of experience in the development of alternative fuels. We have laboratory facilities within our plant’s, where sea and ground fuels are developed, as well as additives to improve the hydrocarbons we sell.
The custom designed fuels that NeoM LLC. & EnerGroup creates for our clients improve performance, reliability and efficiencies. The numerous benefits include significantly reduced maintenance and increased longevity of equipment, which puts profits back into our clients hands.
We are Buyers and Sellers of:
- Petroleum Coke (often abbreviated pet coke or PetCoke) is a carbonaceous solid delivered from oil refinery coker units or other cracking processes.
- Crude Oil and other Unrefined Petroleum.
- IFO Base material which is intended to represent 20% of the final IFO fuel product, in lieu of the Diesel component.
- IFO 180 and IFO 380 Marine Fuel
- Petroleum / Oil Based additives for but not limited to the oil and gas exploration industry.
- Lubricant Additives: Oil additives that are used to improve the base oil (or oil “base stock”) into a better performing lubricant. By utilizing the same base stock, many different oils can be manufactured, each with its own unique properties.
- Alternative Fuels
- Diesel Fuel
- Currently our fuels are made exclusively with Raw Materials withdrawn from Pemex facilities, both Refining, Gas and Basic Petrochemical.
- We have line products and by-products obtained within the Pemex refining process, which makes us very competitive in price and quality of the hydrocarbons we sell.
- EnerGroup’s International Partnership expansion will give us worldwide presence.
- In addition to having in-house Laboratory facilities, we have a partnership support program with the Laboratory of the Autonomous University of Nuevo León, accredited by EMA (Mexican Accreditation Entity, A.C.), who acts as a third party with our laboratory.
In our laboratory facilities, our engineers and chemist have designed and patented additives to make the combustion process more efficient, besides inhibiting the harmful effects of its components.
We have incorporated these additives into our products to inhibit the harmful effects of Sulfur and Metals, as well as improving surface tension, resulting in cleaner and more efficient combustion.
Inhibiting the harmful effects of sulfur and metals, our additives prevent corrosion and scale, counteracts the effects produced by acid rain, which results in longer maintenance and longer equipment life.
- Specifically designed additives to increase efficiencies
- Improving surface tension
- Cleaner and more efficient combustion
- Specifically designed additives to inhibit harmful effects
- Harmful effects of Sulfur and Metals
- Fuel tank corrosion
- Counteract the harmful effects of acid rain
- Long term effects include less maintenance and longer equipment life
Within our portfolio of clients, we have several international companies related to marine fuel distribution, land and ocean oil exploration, cement production, food processing, construction, steel, mining and electric generation industries, among others.
We operate through commercial agreements with different transport companies.
NeoM LLC. & EnerGroup’s international expansion is allowing our procurement capabilities, patented processes and technologies to improve the bottom line of worlds largest companies, while being environmently responsible.